Ignited Leadership is dedicated to the rebels who shape our world. Its dedicated to the leaders who see the infinite connections that bind us all, who refuse to accept the status quo, who value action, compassion, connection, and fun. Ignited Leadership is for:
- Entrepreneurs and consultants
- Thought leaders and writers
- Those who reject mediocrity in their lives and their communities
- Artists and DJs and creative
- CEOs and Executives
- And occasionally pranksters.
I believe in connecting. At the end of the day, there isnt much thats more important than human connection. I make myself unreasonably accessible. If you want to be in touch or if there is something I can do to help you, please reach out. Im available at Jason@ignitedleadership.com and @ignitedleaders. I respond to 100% of the emails I get and will continue doing for as long as I reasonably can.
The 5 most popular posts of all time
on Ignited Leadership
- 28 Things I’ve never told you (or stripping back the facade so I can stop hiding in public…and because rough edges are sexy – this is who I really am, and it’s my call to arms for you to share who you really are too.
- The No BS Guide to Self Love and Self Compassion Part 1:the Foundations – perhaps the most important thing for anyone who wants to create an amazing life is learning to love yourself – here’s how.
- What is leadership? – at it’s heart leadership is about influence, but being a good leader – that’s an entirely different story.
- Which is the bigger risk? – the biggest risk you can possibly take is to fail to pursue your dreams
- Where the Magic Happens – a guide to leaving your comfort zone.
My personal 5 favorite posts
- Before the read eye home – reflections on building Ignited Leadership from the ground up over 3.5 years.
- The best advice I can give you – written while my personal life was falling apart and my professional life was flourishing.
- The Problem with Humans – too often people buy into the illusion of separation without seeing the truth of connection.
- Life is like this – turns out you are in control. Turns out you are limited by your imagination. A little more spiritual than most of my stuff, but something I strongly believe in.
- The Five things I need to be happy – my first brush with minimalism and getting closer to finding consistent, enduring happiness.
5 posts for taking it into high-gear right now
- What I really want to say about leadership – leadership boils down to love. First loving yourself, then loving others. This is so much harder than it seems.
- My favorite leadership secret – people, yourself included, rise to the level of expectation.
- How to find a mentor – the best way to fast track yourself is to find a great mentor. I would have failed a long time ago without mine.
- There is nothing wrong with you – the self help industry will have you believe that there is something wrong with you and that you need fixing. There isn’t and you don’t.
- How to find your passion – a guide to finding your passion amidst the insanity and disconnect of modernity.